IoT Solution Sales Lead
Full time role based anywhere in US or EMEA
Who are we looking for?
We are a team of trusted advisors, experts & thought leaders in Internet of Things (IoT) bringing over two decades of end-to-end experience in IoT
business, technology, strategy, and solutions. We are on a journey to build an exceptional team of world class talent to build future-proof cutting edge
technology. To scale the penetration of our technology, we are looking for an IoT Solution Sales Lead to become a part of a highly passionate IoT Enterprise
Sales Line of Business (LoB) team that is enabling IoT growth and simplifying IoT adoption for our global customers through our world class IoT products and solutions.
We are looking for an expert sales professional with proven ability to sell horizontal digital services and vertical e2e complex IoT solutions across multiple
industries. We are looking for someone who loves customer success, owns it and goes beyond limits to deliver exceptional customer experience to bring them success.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Identify business opportunities and customer business needs through consultative engagements.
- Develop strong sales pipeline and lead through full sales life cycle.
- Ownership of customer accounts and the overall account plan to grow sales.
- Ability to deliver beyond revenue targets within the IoT Enterprise business
- Provide reports the C-level on the Enterprise funnel and top strategic deals
- Provide support for large, strategic Enterprise sales opportunities, act as customer single point of contact concern point to overcome objections, negotiate commercial terms.
- Develop sales pipeline generating activities, working within wide array of customer segments, such as, CSP, Facilities, Utility, Industry and Cities
- Participate in defining the strategic Enterprise vertical industry segments for the business
- Work closely with Ecosystem team & partners to develop additional channels that can create scale and broaden the reach of our products, solutions & services
- To be successful in this role you should be someone with a proven track record in IoT Solution Sales on a large scale, i.e. contract values of $1million upwards. You should also be well-versed in operating in complex sales environments, with the ability to navigate matrix organisations and obtain buy-in from multiple internal stakeholders, as well as the customer.
- Comprehensive and proven understanding of the end to end IoT value chain, its challenges, and opportunities.
- Strong existing customer and partner network.
- Proven track record in leading sales to over achievement against sales targets, selling sophisticated technology solutions, especially in IoT.
- Proven experience of selling in Global Enterprise customers within large technology organizations while engaging and working with multiple partners and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customers business goals and executing consultative sales.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to gain gaining agreement and support from partners and customers.
- Business development experience for evaluating, planning and implementing growth opportunities
- Strong track-record of working with channel partners in an indirect sales model, including CSPs, Systems Integrators and Cloud Providers
- Strong understanding of the IOT market and landscape including up-to-date knowledge on industry trends, technologies and companies.
- Highly capable in discussing cloud-based IOT technologies and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire customers and partners.
- Flexibility & demonstrated abilities to work in a complex multi-cultural and multi-national environment.
- Comfortable to be on the move in different geographies across different time zones
- Deep knowledge of the Telecom industry and ICT in general, including technologies such as 5G, MEC, MPN, IoT and Cloud
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Be factual, data driven, confident, passionate and ability to defend your opinion based on tangible evidence.
- Strong ability and skills in alliance and partnerships, and customer facing experience
What we offer
You will enjoy a fantastic salary and bonus package, home working, global exposure, networking & travel opportunities through international projects, all this while you continue to develop your career with a frontrunner in the IoT market, and play a key role in shaping the landscape for our Enterprise IoT solutions